What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2000 Camaro SS - Silver

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Camaro SS - Silver

Thinking about putting my SS up for sale and getting a newer one. It is a 2000 Silver Camaro SS, T Top, Automatic, Traction Control, Leather, Cruise, Power, Monsoon Stereo, Dual SLP Aftermarket Exhaust (not centermount), and billett grille. It has a brand new set of tires w/ 5000 miles, new brakes, and new battery. Overall the car is in great shape, no wrecks or bodywork, and it is extremely clean. I have detailed cars since I was 13. The driver side seat has only very slight wear on the extreme edge side bolster, only about a 1/4" wide by 6" long. Engine pulls hard and the transmission shifts perfect, never had an issue with either. No mods other than the grille and exhaust. AC blows cold and heat is crazy hot. T Tops don't leak. The car currently has 88,500 miles. I am thinking about $9500 but you guys let me know if that is a good number to get a buyer. Thank you in advance.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 442 Likes on 319 Posts

You might be a bit high but you can certainly start there anyway and adjust downwards if no bites...