What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2002 WS6 - Project?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 04:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2002 WS6 - Project?

I put "Project?" because right now the car is apart. I'm slowly getting it back together, but would be VERY open to someone just picking everything up as is, and finishing it!

Cliff notes from my for sale add:
I've lost interest in this project, and want to sell everything.

Car is a mint 2002 WS6, not a ding or dent on the body. I started to transform the car to drag strip only. Nothing was hacked, everything was taken out carefully and saved. This car is not finished.

The only original items that I no longer have are the cat-back exhaust.
If a buyer is interested soon, please advise what exhaust you want me to put on the car. Or I can just leave open headers.

Interior - Stock dash and heater box are out of the car. Nothing was cut or hacked. I removed the dash because I have a 3lb, VFN fiberglass dash. Right now, I am not sure what dash to install back in the vehicle. Again, the buyer can decided.

Car also has the #50 out of 50, Superhawk hood. I also have the stock hood.

Motor has a Texas Speed, Magic Stick 3 cam, with upgrade springs and rods.

Aftermarket goodies:
BMR SFC
BMC Panhard
CURRIE 9", WITH DETROIT LOCKER, 3:90 GEARS - bullet proof
SPOHN TORQUE ARM - brand new
SPOHN TUBLAR KMEMBER AND A-ARMS - brand new
Spohn manual steering rack - brand new
QA1 SHOCKS AND SPRINGS
WOLFE 6 PT CAGE

I took the motor out to do the Kmember, took off the power steering, a/c, relocated the alternater, added an electric water pump (Meziere water pump). Also put poly motor mounts in.

Car was a 6spd car. The transmission was redone with all viper components, including output AND input shafts. SPEC 5 clutch, Quicktime SFI bellhousing, 1200hp drive shaft with cyro dipped 1350 U-Joints.

WS6 wheels without a scratch on them. Nitto's 555R's on the rear.

T Top car.

Very nice and strong car. No trades, make offers. PM me for my phone number if you prefer.

For more pictures, see the link below and look at the album.
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2125...TG?vhost=rides

After thoughts:

I could take the cage out, for someone who might not want a "race car".

I could pull the Currie 9" and SPEC V and put the factory units back in.

Not sure what to do about the A/C and heater box. Factory dash will go back in.

Also, the car has no power steering (Spohn manual steering rack), and a electric water pump. Do I really want to drop the engine again, put all of the stock crap back on, and try to sell it as a stock vehicle?

I would appreciate some advice, along with prices. Like I said, the price difference between selling it as is, vs finish, might not be worth my time.

Thanks everyone!