What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

project T/A

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 08:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default project T/A

Just figured i would ask the board what they thought about this one since im not quite as in tune with the LS1 market as i used to be... I just picked up a 99 T/A tonight for stupid cheap, but it needs quite a bit of work. Ive already got 2 LS1 cars, so this one will probably be re-sold pretty quickly, as i just dont have the space or time for it. Runs/shifts/drives excellent. 133K miles. Car looks good from 15 feet away, but the clear is peeling in places. A4 car, aftermarket WS6 hood, probable gear and exhaust. Interior needs drivers door panel (missing?!), dashpad, and the drivers seat has the typical lumbar wear. Needs window motors. One of the headlights is stuck up and missing the metal cover. Being that its a T/A and its summer, i was thinking somewhere in the $3-$4000 range would be a fair price. Parting it out would bring at least that much, but i hate to pull one off the road that isnt too far gone to save... What do you guys think? Too much? Too little? opinions?
Old 06-16-2011, 08:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh ya...if anybody has any of the above mentioned parts laying around that they would like to sell for a reasonable price, let me know. Thanks, -Matt