What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

New paint/appraisal?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 12:02 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New paint/appraisal?

After 9 weeks I am happy with the paint, just need an appraisal for proper coverage! With 48,000 kms any guesses on replacement cost?
Old 06-30-2011, 05:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 443 Likes on 320 Posts

Did you paint a true CETA black? If that is what you wanted, fine, but that diminished the value big time. I can't give you an honest appraisal without a lot more information (no one here can or otherwise they are just guessing), plus cars can generally cost more up there.
** Just a side note- Remember that appraisals always come in high. Appraisers want happy customers, not confrontational situations. Also the insurance companies will agree to appraisals but when it comes time to pay, watch out! They will get 'expert' opinions and value your car less than the appraised value. Seen it, been there. Be careful and don't blow serious $$ on an appraisal unless you have some special 'guarantee' up there in Canada that the US doesn't have. Enjoy your ride. That's the main thing!
Old 07-18-2011, 11:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

please tell me you did not ruin a ceta