What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Estimated Value 2000 Firehawk

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2011 | 02:24 AM
Teching In

Default Estimated Value 2000 Firehawk

I have been tossing around the idea of selling or trading my firehawk for an 04-06 GTO. I am not certain what the current value of my car is, or if it would be of interest to a GTO owner that might want to trade. The car has almost 85k miles (about 200 miles shy of a full 85k). Red, M6, black leather, t-tops, subframe connectors, bmr torque arm, a Moser 9 inch (31 spine, aluminum 3rd member, 4.11 posi), abs had been removed by previous owner and installed a line lock, aluminum intake, 85mm throttle body, slp MAF, SLP Lid, egr delete, Spec clutch ( i believe, not certain, I do know that it is not stock), Adjustable clutch master cylinder (oem modded master cylinder), 02 sims ( which are useless as I have tuned them out with HP tuners, but they are still there, Just too lazy to remove them I guess.), The previous owner did most of the modifications to the car. I have checked the mods to be certain they were installed correctly (i.e. 9 inch needed the brake lines hard mounted, as they were just zip-tied to the axle tubes) and they were correct or I have corrected any issues. I contacted SLP to verify that it is a true HAWK, it is build number 0599. If you have any info that might help me make a decision or need any more info from me, please feel free to ask or add your opinin. Thanks Greg
Old 09-25-2011 | 03:07 PM
Staging Lane

$ 11,000

Quick Reply: Estimated Value 2000 Firehawk