What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

ls1 converted mustang coupe

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 04:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ls1 converted mustang coupe

the car is running now but seem to have no bites on selling it complete a few tire kickers. trying to c what everyone thinks the car is worth both ways complete or roller. by roller i mean you put long block in and car would be complete.i woild also be willing to sell without the trickflow heads to get price lower for a buye,r if you have any suggestions just let me know. thanks alot for your time and help.

rundown of the car

Motor:
347 ls1 aluminum block(2000 model),eagle rods,diamond pistons -2cc valve reliefs,stock crank,internally balanced, trick flow 215 cnc heads(not the cast heads),super vic intake with billet proform 850, bigshot plate with edelbroc big selinoids good for nice size shot.also have one nos pro shot nitrous side would need fuel side to have complete nos kit.msd 6ls computor,can change all timing curves,2 step,limiters,nitrous retard with laptop.

Transmission:
TH350 fully built with brake. redneck 3500 converter.3 inch custom driveshaft

Front Suspension:
AJE K memberand lower control arms.coil over front suspension with strange 10 way shocks

Rear suspension:
upr upper and lower tubular adjustable control arms.8.8 rearend 33 spline moser race axles, full spool,373 gear.jegs master cylinder

Interior:
has gt interior grey autometer phantom gauges and grant steering wheel,hurst shifter

Exterior:
Car Orange. 4in bolt in cowl hood needs paint white.billet specialties street lights front and rear rims have powder coat work with 275x60x15 drag radials.

3 inch dynatech exhaust to rear end
2 complete fuel systems

car is street driven grocery store cruise in and to the track car actually has just been finished still working small bugs out of it.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:34 PM
Staging Lane

What do you want for it and half that and that's about what u will end up getting.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:17 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Z-28
What do you want for it and half that and that's about what u will end up getting.
i understand what your saying but what im asking is really reasonable for the time and economy i think