What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2004 GTO 73k miles

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 06:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 GTO 73k miles

Wondering what you guys this a 2004 Impulse blue metallic GTO would be worth. I have done some mods within the last 3k miles including:

Cartek Dyno tune
Kooks LT Headers with uncatted midpipes
Mufflex custom built midpipe back dual exhaust with the rear bumper cut for the dual
Pedders: Radius rod bushings,strut mounts, rear springs
Drag bags
Svede painted IBM intake
18in chrome rims

Paint is overall in good shape, rear bumper has a few scratches but nothing bad. When i bought the car, the headliner was sagging and the drivers side door locks were broken, both of which were fixed. The rear seats have the typical stitching rip uptop and the drivers and passenger seats have minor rips. No major dents or big scratches.

Can post up pics if needed for estimation

Last edited by Camarosteve44; 08-01-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:12 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 506 Likes on 365 Posts

If it is a clean titled car with no Carfax issues I believe you might be in the $12,000 area, going strictly by your description. I would ask that and probably accept something in the $11,000+ range if you are planning on selling it. The mods are not going to help sell the car unless you get quite fortunate. The rips are a negative too. I also didn't see if it was an auto or manual. The pricing probably wouldn't change much either way. If the car is rougher than what you described then the price mentioned will be tough to get. It doesn't sound like the car was 'loved' by the prior owner when you bought it with that bad headliner and broken locks.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NC01TA
If it is a clean titled car with no Carfax issues I believe you might be in the $12,000 area, going strictly by your description. I would ask that and probably accept something in the $11,000+ range if you are planning on selling it. The mods are not going to help sell the car unless you get quite fortunate. The rips are a negative too. I also didn't see if it was an auto or manual. The pricing probably wouldn't change much either way. If the car is rougher than what you described then the price mentioned will be tough to get. It doesn't sound like the car was 'loved' by the prior owner when you bought it with that bad headliner and broken locks.
Well with the GTO's the headliner and rear seat stitching is very common from heat. The body is in good shape and it is an auto. I appriciate the estimation tho nice analysis

Quick Reply: 2004 GTO 73k miles