What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Is it worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 09:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Is it worth it?

I've been on the search for a clean camaro. SS or Z28. 6speed or Auto. Didnt really bother me as long as the car has been tooken care of. I came across a 2000 SS Camaro 6-speed. Original Owner, All stock. The guy is also old and retired which i find a plus. Not some kid was beating on the car ripping it all it's life. The car has 64,000 miles. He sais there mostly highway miles. The car is Black with T-tops and black leather interior. The car has also been kept in a heated garage during winters and kept covered through out the seasons. Come's with all options Asr, 12cd changer w/ monsoon system. Pretty much all the options for the 2000 model. I can get the car for $10,000... Do you think that is a good price for me to be paying? Please let me know. I dont want to get ripped off.

Thank you so much in advance, This really helps me a lot.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

make sure its a real SS first of all, look for the RPO code "WU8"...

I looked at a few cars claiming to be real Super Sport's and it took me 3 times to get it right with my 98 SS.

but 64,000 miles is low considering it's 12 years old...

that's 5k a year which is nothing. so 10 grand isn't bad at all for the miles, if its a real SS. if its a z28 I would probably think 7,500-9,000 IMHO

Goodluck
Old 08-14-2012, 07:21 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 439 Likes on 317 Posts

What about the other two cars you asked about???
Are you serious or just wasting our time? I think we are entitled to 30 - 45 seconds of your time to give us some feedback on each car we have taken the time to respond to. I don't think that is asking too much.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KyleLs1
I've been on the search for a clean camaro. SS or Z28. 6speed or Auto. Didnt really bother me as long as the car has been tooken care of. I came across a 2000 SS Camaro 6-speed. Original Owner, All stock. The guy is also old and retired which i find a plus. Not some kid was beating on the car ripping it all it's life. The car has 64,000 miles. He sais there mostly highway miles. The car is Black with T-tops and black leather interior. The car has also been kept in a heated garage during winters and kept covered through out the seasons. Come's with all options Asr, 12cd changer w/ monsoon system. Pretty much all the options for the 2000 model. I can get the car for $10,000... Do you think that is a good price for me to be paying? Please let me know. I dont want to get ripped off.

Thank you so much in advance, This really helps me a lot.

Hey Awesome that i been posting on this site for the last 2 months without knowing it....
Time for a password change!
I'm not sure who you are posting on my account, but sign up for your own damn account... it's free
Old 08-15-2012, 12:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

?? what the hell happ