What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Bone stock 01 Slp Ss

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bone stock 01 Slp Ss

A local guy is selling his 2001 Slp Ss camaro. Car is black but the clear coat is gone in a few places. Sun damage, spidercracking, fades, ect. 111,000 miles. Black leather, automatic. Only thing done to it is 3.73 gears and aftermarket speakers. Also the zr1 have been rattle canned black and are not in best shape. Does run and drive good. I plan on calling Slp to see what options this one came with. And run a carfax. AC is leaking somewhere.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Old 09-15-2012, 03:45 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 1badbirdy
A local guy is selling his 2001 Slp Ss camaro. Car is black but the clear coat is gone in a few places. Sun damage, spidercracking, fades, ect. 111,000 miles. Black leather, automatic. Only thing done to it is 3.73 gears and aftermarket speakers. Also the zr1 have been rattle canned black and are not in best shape. Does run and drive good. I plan on calling Slp to see what options this one came with. And run a carfax. AC is leaking somewhere.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Car is not bone stock then, and it's a modded car..
With the issues and miliage I would pay 5500-6500 at most!!
Sounds like it needs work ! The rear probably needs work too with those 3:73s back there .. That's IMO .. Glwb What's he asking ?
Old 09-15-2012, 09:02 PM
Teching In

He is asking 5500 and I got him down to 5000. He has owned it since 07 and he is only selling it because he upgraded to a vette. Thanks for the reply. If carfax comes out good I will probably get it.
Thanks again

Quick Reply: Bone stock 01 Slp Ss