What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

what's it worth?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 01:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what's it worth?

2000 firebird formula ws-6 ,manual,with 34,000 miles mint shape,completely stock.t-tops black cloth interior.any info would be appreciated.
Old 09-29-2012, 03:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 523 Likes on 376 Posts

This will probably be moved to the 'What's It Worth' section.
In the meantime, are you buying or selling? Title clear? Any Carfax issues? How many owners? Need tires or anything? Maintenance records on hand?
If everything is answered positively from the above questions, and there aren't numerous owners, an excellent condition Formula that you describe could be worth from $12,000 - $13,000 in a 'private party' transaction. If on a retail lot, they might be asking more. Really need to know the situation on how to approach the sale or purchase of the car in question.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd be selling...title held by Consumers co-op ...no carfax issues...2nd owner..Needs NOTHING-it's completely stock! Records from last year only (I bought it 1 yr ago)Sorry, I 'm new to this...thanks for your response.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 523 Likes on 376 Posts

No problem. The mods will move this when they see it.
The only negative that might turn off a buyer is not having the title in hand. I would certainly ask $12,000 - $12,500 and see what type of responses you get. You might have to negotiate somewhat and that is totally up to you. I think this price range is accurate for this very desireable 6-speed Formula WS6 (if described properly) and will grab some attention in www.Autotrader.com if you want to go that route. GLWS!!

Quick Reply: what's it worth?