What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Modded Fbody Value

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 10:56 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Modded Fbody Value

Hello Everyone,

I haven't been around on these boards for a long time, I have been out of the Fbody scene for several years ( Just lost interest )

I have a 98 z28 (SS Clone) T-TOPS purchased in 2005, third owner, 72k miles, 6 speed. The car has sat in the garage for years, untouched as I just don't have any interest in finishing it anymore. The interior is a 9/10, exterior is a 7/10 (clear coat cracking on passenger door, usual road ware & tear with 72k miles.

The car is heavily modified; list below. My question to you guys & gals, is what do you think it is realistically valued ( I know value isn't as high as it was when I was into the Fbody scene ) And do you think I would be better off parting it out & selling it as a roller with a Moser 12bolt with the tubular suspension?

To finish the car for 100% street ready it would need a new driverside window track, battery, alternator; really nothing major. The car also does not have AC, Heat, with a manual steering rack, the motor only has about 100 miles, Tuned by Straight Line Performance in new Lenox IL (490 RWHP)

TSP 408 Stroker, FAST 92/92, 42 LB Injectiors, Walbro Pump, Hooker Super Comp Headers, PA Racing Tubular K Member w/ upper & lower a arms with manual steering rack, UMI Adjustable Chromoly Torque Arm, UMI Chromoly adjustable control arms, UMI Panhard bar w/ relocation, MOSER 12 bolt 4.11 SPOOL, Custom 3 inch mandrel bent true duals over the axle, Black C6 Z06 Rims, New tires

Any help is much appreciated.

Last edited by Maroguy98; 06-05-2017 at 11:35 AM.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:29 PM
On The Tree

Still running 98 ECM? If it runs ok and you have the documentation for engine build then definitely sounds like a great car to part out. Takes a lot of time and effort though.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:26 PM
On The Tree

Still thinking about selling?

Quick Reply: Modded Fbody Value