What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Near Mint Ten Spoke Satin Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 10:48 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Near Mint Ten Spoke Satin Wheels

2002 SS, I've got the original 17" Ten Spoke wheels-still have the 2002 (I think) Goodyear rubber on them. I think they have just followed the owner every time, I'm the 4th. Never had them mounted and I know they are less desirable than the chromed, any value or just hold on to them?
Old 01-15-2018, 06:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 443 Likes on 320 Posts

There is definitely value if they are truly 'near mint' without marks, curb rash, etc... The key is what do you want for them? If $400 for the set is all you want instead of holding on to them, then most likely they will be SOLD!! If you want $800, then you may not be selling them. Ebay is the way to go for something like these wheels but you will need to add on the shipping too. It's not cheap anymore. There are a few on ebay for under $200 per wheel with free shipping. You would need to beat those prices. If that's too low for you, just keep them, but I also don't see the value going up anytime soon. It's all up to you. GLWS!!
Old 01-17-2018, 04:58 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is helpful thank you, I agree shipping would be a B, especially with the tires

Quick Reply: Near Mint Ten Spoke Satin Wheels