What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

LS1 4L60E complete

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2018, 02:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 4L60E complete

Hello

Just trying to get an idea what you all think this might be worth. I have a 2002 Camaro 5.7L LS1 with LS6 intake manifold. It is matted to the original factor 4L60E. Camaro only had 34k miles. It has been sitting for about five years in an uncompleted hot rod project. Matching motor and trans.

I have a complete custom ECU and harness for it. Has been flashed with all smog and security settings removed. And a baseline tune with cam specs below.

LS1 has a Comp Cam (219/232 .606/.574 116 LSA) installed. New comp valve springs, seals, seats, retainers, etc. All new gaskets. GM Performance valve covers with coil relocation brackets from CBM. Also has Hooker ceramic coated exhaust manifolds.

Motor is complete with full front accessory drive. It is a DBC and I even have a custom built (from various silicone hoses) intake with filter.

I have been out of the LS world for a few years and haven't been doing anything with my projects. Any idea what this is worth and what I should list it for? It seems like on craigslist most of the LS1's I've found all have 120k plus miles. This was picked up literally five plus years ago when you could still find them with low mileage.

Any replies would be great. Thank you all!!
Old 01-29-2018, 07:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 183 Likes on 145 Posts

Last August, I bought a running model year 2000 Silverado truck LM7 VORTEC complete engine with freshly rebuilt heads and 150,000 miles for 800 bucks. This included the wiring harness, alternator, intake manifold, throttle body, PS pump and AC compressor and the still stock PCM. Another 500 bucks got me the matching 4L60E transmission.

I'm not sure this is a direct enough comparison for you . . . maybe just a data point for possible comparison.

Rick

Quick Reply: LS1 4L60E complete