What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Red leather interior??

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2019, 02:56 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Red leather interior??

Hey guys/girls,

i bought a 95 Trans Am with the red leather interior option. The door panels appear almost mint minus one minor burn mark on the passenger side arm rest.

The 3 seats aren’t bad. Obviously the drivers side seat isn’t anywhere near perfect. From talking to friends most apolostry shops will use the leather from the back seats to rear the front seat then releather the back seats with new stuff as the dye doesn’t match 100%. The seats are manual recline, back and forth and leading edge adjust. The bolster is electric with the air pumps, which I believe are working fine.

What is a realistic asking price for these items? Would like to sell as a package.

Thanks for the help!

Old 01-04-2019, 04:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 214 Likes on 167 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Could probably get $1000 minus whatever it costs someone to fix the damage. Send the pics to Princess at ramairtransam@live.com and ask her what it would cost to fix it, then subtract that amount from the $1000
Old 01-04-2019, 04:42 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 5.7stroker
Could probably get $1000 minus whatever it costs someone to fix the damage. Send the pics to Princess at ramairtransam@live.com and ask her what it would cost to fix it, then subtract that amount from the $1000
thanks I just emailed her!