What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

99 firebird v6

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008 | 03:35 PM
12 Second Club

Default 99 firebird v6

I bought my TA a few months ago, and two car payments are killing me.

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Engine: 3.8L V6
Transmission: A4
Color: Spectre Blue Metallic
Mileage: 104,xxx

Title is clean, clear, and in hand.

I bought this car last summer at a small used car dealer, since then i'v done alot of maintenance of which i have paperwork for. this includes: fuel injection system cleaning, transmission flush, and rear differential service. maintenance i've done myself includes: regular oil changes, with Pennzoil high mileage synthetic blend, seafoamed the engine, NGK plugs and Taylor spiro wires, ac delco fuel filter, oil pressure sensor. I've also recently had new window motors put in, in both doors. This car is my daily driver, it starts everytime, runs strong, and shifts great. I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere, and it gets great gas mileage Like i said before, the car was recently painted from Maaco, by their top of the line, Signature Service. the paint is fantastic, i love the color. As far as options go the car has power windows, mirrors, and locks. it has t-tops, 4 wheel disc brakes, W68 side skirts, a/c, dual exhuast outlets. the interior is dark gray and is in great condition, and very clean. aside from the common crack in the door panels the interior is near perfect. As far as mods go the car is completely stock with just a K&N filter, and a B&M ShiftPlus+ shift kit. The car has never been modded.

Right now i only have a few pictures of the car that i took with my cell phone. These pictures were taken right after the car was painted on a VERY sunny day, the paint is actually a little darker shade of blue when seen in person. Car does come with the sound system, but not the headunit. the stock headunit it utilized with a line out converter. subs are Rockford Fosgate 10" p2's, with a Rockford Fosgate 550.2 amp. Also those are not the wheels that will come on the car, the car now has the stock twisties from my TA.

just trying to get an idea for pricing, i was thinking starting at $5600 w/ the sound system. this will probably end up as a local sale.
Old 09-08-2008 | 11:56 PM
12 Second Club

car has been wrecked , standby for the part out.....
Old 09-09-2008 | 11:03 AM
Teching In

Default wow

dude that sucks....did the dash get ruined? I am looking for the plastic dash piece that sits up under the windshield, did that get cracked or ruined at all??? If not, could you sell that to me and ship to 34639?

Quick Reply: 99 firebird v6