What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

67 Camaro ZZ3

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 67 Camaro ZZ3

My aunt and uncle came up today from Brooklyn to visit us and we got talkin cars as usual, he wants to sell his 67 but isn't sure what it's worth on todays market. He's had it the whole time I've known him (10+ years) so it's in immaculate shape and always stored at his store in Bay Ridge and babied whenever he takes it out.

Some history on the car: It's an original 67 coupe, untouched body work (aka no rust) not sure if it's a repaint but it's white w/ two fat orange stripes. Original 6 cylinder car converted to a GMPP ZZ3 350ci/350hp engine backed by a built TH350. Not sure about the rear, I don't think it's built as it has stock 3.08 gears so it's a great cruiser on the highway. It has a new sumped/baffled gas tank, new AN fuel lines, and a performance fuel pump. Not sure what rims it's sitting on, I haven't seen it in person in about 3 years but if memory serves correct they are Weld Prolites or some kind of 5 spoke rim. Black interior w/ bench seat, unsure of the mileage, I know it's not high though at least on the engine and tranny because it's an NYC car and he only takes it out in the summer. Plus he has a built 67 Nova and a stock as a rock 64 Chevelle so he can't devote all his attention to one car especially in the tight confines of Brooklyn.

Anyways, ballpark figures anyone? Cliff notes: It's a clean original bodied, non-matching numbers car. Originally a 6 cyl coupe, converted to GMPP ZZ3 and a TH350. No rust, low miles on drivetrain.

Edit: Also has disc front brake conversion too, forgot that.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:14 AM
On The Tree

without seeing it probably in the mid to upper teens
Old 10-06-2008, 07:44 AM
Staging Lane

Figured that, he was thinking like 14 or so, I told him start at like $18.5k and work from there.