Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 05:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

those look really nice
Old 03-01-2010, 06:59 PM
11 Second Club

anyone got a picture of these in 17" on car??
Old 03-03-2010, 11:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Been looking at wheels lately and I really like these
http://centerlinewheels.com/wheels_d...=114&sw_id=950
Look a lot like the Bogart D10's, especially without the centercap.

looks like the 15X10 is 16lbs which is pretty good.

BADHAWK51 I have stock LT1 brakes in the rear with a stock width Fab 9, how much grinding is needed? I have powdercoated calipers and I really don't want to mess those up. You mentioned
width was no issue they actually hit in a weird place where the bolt goes threw the caliper so basically it is the 15in height issue.
Maybe a 17inch wheel, or just possible a little grinding on that bolt?

I'll call them tomarrow, but I know for fact that the Centerline Telstars 15X10 fit without any problem on a stock Lt1 rear.

Last edited by T/A KID; 03-04-2010 at 12:33 AM.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:04 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by T/A KID
Been looking at wheels lately and I really like these
http://centerlinewheels.com/wheels_d...=114&sw_id=950
Look a lot like the Bogart D10's, especially without the centercap.

looks like the 15X10 is 16lbs which is pretty good.

BADHAWK51 I have stock LT1 brakes in the rear with a stock width Fab 9, how much grinding is needed? I have powdercoated calipers and I really don't want to mess those up. You mentioned
Maybe a 17inch wheel, or just possible a little grinding on that bolt?

I'll call them tomarrow, but I know for fact that the Centerline Telstars 15X10 fit without any problem on a stock Lt1 rear.
I would not attempt to grind these down far enough to get them to fit. I've heard about calipers coming apart and causing serious problems after being ground down to far. Unfortunately they hit in a weird spot so you could spend money on drag brakes or possibly run a 17in wheel.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by T/A KID
Back from the dead...your facts are wrong. Jeff, and now I, know from experience, you will need to run drag brakes.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:43 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by joeZ96
Back from the dead...your facts are wrong. Jeff, and now I, know from experience, you will need to run drag brakes.

Joe, your in Carol stream I would have gladly let you check mine out I'm in Bartlett.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BADHAWK51
Joe, your in Carol stream I would have gladly let you check mine out I'm in Bartlett.
Thanks Jeff. Several years ago I was going to put 15x10 Telstars on hell or high water. After talking to you on here, Larry hooked me up with Strange drag brakes, so it's all good. Like you said, they weren't even close to fitting with the stock calipers. I somehow ran into this thread the other day and I just had to straighten out the guy that said he knew for "a fact" they would fit with stock calipers. So much bogus information on here.

I've checked out your car a couple of times at Speed Inc., but yeah, we're so close, I should swing over one of these days and we can shoot the breeze. Ultimate goal is to make it out to the shootout one of these years with you guys, but the little ones like to ride in the car, so I just can't give in to a roll bar yet, and while I know I would still have a good time, it would be too difficult for me to head all the way down there and not let the car eat. Talk to you later.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:00 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by joeZ96
Thanks Jeff. Several years ago I was going to put 15x10 Telstars on hell or high water. After talking to you on here, Larry hooked me up with Strange drag brakes, so it's all good. Like you said, they weren't even close to fitting with the stock calipers. I somehow ran into this thread the other day and I just had to straighten out the guy that said he knew for "a fact" they would fit with stock calipers. So much bogus information on here.

I've checked out your car a couple of times at Speed Inc., but yeah, we're so close, I should swing over one of these days and we can shoot the breeze. Ultimate goal is to make it out to the shootout one of these years with you guys, but the little ones like to ride in the car, so I just can't give in to a roll bar yet, and while I know I would still have a good time, it would be too difficult for me to head all the way down there and not let the car eat. Talk to you later.

Joe, I have been in your shoe's trust me. my kids are driving there own cars now so the roll bar is big thing for me. It would be great if you could make the shootout and your welcome to stop by whenever to shoot the breeze.

Quick Reply: new centerline wheels