Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Deep Dish C6 Wheels on Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 01:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Deep Dish C6 Wheels on Camaro

Hello All,

Finally time to replace the chrome 10-spokes on the SS with a different rim.

I'm trying to decide between two different (yet quite similar) wheels:

Chrome C6 in 18 x 9.5 (front) 18 x 10.5 rear
Chrome C6 Deep Dish Motorsports (same sizes)

Does anyone have a picture of these on their Camaro? Seen a couple Firebirds with the C6 Deep Dish MS wheels and plenty of Trans Ams sporting the C6 wheels. I'd love to be able to better visualize what these two combos would look like on a NBM SS.

Thanks,

JB
Old 11-16-2009, 06:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey JB;
I have got those C6 Motorsport wheels on my '98 T/A which is the same dark blue of your car. Could post up some of the photos I have if that would help. Question though...

I have been contemplating going with some different wheels to get that "deeper lip true staggered look" for the rear as the ones I have really have no lip at all. See you talking about wide lip C6 motorsport wheels. I haven't come across any of these in all my looking. Where have you found these? Would love to take a gander at them. Love the wheels I have but just want some more rear lip. This may be the answer I have been looking for if you have found some. Any info would be great. Just let me know if you would like me to post up the photos I have.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by gulfstreamcpt
Hey JB;
I have got those C6 Motorsport wheels on my '98 T/A which is the same dark blue of your car. Could post up some of the photos I have if that would help. Question though...

I have been contemplating going with some different wheels to get that "deeper lip true staggered look" for the rear as the ones I have really have no lip at all. See you talking about wide lip C6 motorsport wheels. I haven't come across any of these in all my looking. Where have you found these? Would love to take a gander at them. Love the wheels I have but just want some more rear lip. This may be the answer I have been looking for if you have found some. Any info would be great. Just let me know if you would like me to post up the photos I have.
A few pics would be great.

You can find the C6 Deep Dish wheels on OE Wheels LLC's website -- there's a contact on the board, OEWheelsLance, that should be able to help as well.

I sent you a PM also.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:19 PM
On The Tree

Here is a few pics of my '98 with the straight C6 Motorsport wheels. 18X9.5 up front with 285/35/18 Nitto NT555's and 18X10.5 in the rear with 285/35/18 Nitto's as well.
Attached Thumbnails Deep Dish C6 Wheels on Camaro-p1000646.jpg   Deep Dish C6 Wheels on Camaro-p1000654.jpg  
Old 11-17-2009, 03:44 PM
On The Tree

Here are a couple more...
Attached Thumbnails Deep Dish C6 Wheels on Camaro-securedownload-2-.jpg   Deep Dish C6 Wheels on Camaro-securedownload-3-.jpg  
Old 11-17-2009, 03:50 PM
On The Tree

These are the best photos that I have at this time. The more I look, the more I do like the wheels I have. The deep dish would be cool, but now wondering if the extra expense of getting new wheels will be worth it..... Especially since I really like the ones I've got. Guess the old saying is true.... You always look at and yearn for what you don't have. Hope these photos help JB.....
Attached Thumbnails Deep Dish C6 Wheels on Camaro-securedownload-3-.jpg  
Old 11-17-2009, 05:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks for the pics -- those look sharp on your car and certainly help with visualizing how they would look on a NBM car!