Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

wheels/tires and setup ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 04:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wheels/tires and setup ?'s

i will be changing out the whole rear setup in my car come spring time. i was wondering what my ws6 wheels are worth, im new to this and dont know much about them. im trying to compare what they are worth compared to a pro star (or similar) drag setup with 15x10 rears and skinnies up front (with tires). im hopin i'll get lucky and be able to trade someone lookin for a more streetable setup, so i'd like to know what the cash difference would be.

also, im going with a mwc 9 inch narrowed 3 inches each side. is a 4.5in backspace right for that? if not, what is? my car is lowered 2 inches, so i was wondering if with that setup, i could clear an 11.50 width or if i need to go with a 10.50.

the tires are in excellent shape, maybe 2k miles on them. theyre reg. street nittos. 275x40x17. dont know the specifics...havent payed a lotta attention to em cause they dont hook, so honestly i could care less. anyway just wanting a ballpark figure on what the whole set may be worth. if any of this was covered in the sticky, sorry i missed it im terrible w/ instructions.

thanks

Old 01-06-2010, 12:15 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check the classified section for others for sale. I would guess $300-$400 for your WS6 wheels.