Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

C5 center caps

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 08:23 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default C5 center caps

I bought a set of Deep Dish c5 wheels from OE wheels and they cam with corvette center caps. I am going to be using these wheels on my trans am. Does anyone know where to get new center caps either with out anything on them. I have seen some plain caps but i have searched and found nothing. And help would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 05-10-2010, 08:34 AM
On The Tree

I hate to say it, but Good Luck!. I've been searching myself for a long time. The C5 Y2K replicas on my car are not from OE wheels. Apparently made by Topline back in the day, which is now Verde Replica wheels. Anyways, my center caps were glued in by the previous owner because they keep falling out. After installing new tires, I've since lost one of my caps. CANNOT find any without the logo, just as mine are. I've also tried getting just 4 new caps from every other C5 Y2K replica manufacturer, including OE wheels, and no body will sell just the caps. Gotta buy their wheels! The only thought I came up with was to use some sort of filler, like a bondo or something, to fill in the Corvette emblem of the factory caps. Then just have them repainted. Never really looked into it. I just bought a new set of wheel instead.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

EBAY>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-...Q5fAccessories
Old 11-09-2013, 11:17 PM

You got the LT or LS engine ,right. Just go ahead and ROCK that Corvette logo and go "VETTISH"
Old 11-19-2013, 09:01 AM
TECH Resident

They are the same center cap as 10 spokes and snow flakes so those clip in as well. I've done it.

Quick Reply: C5 center caps