Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Tire fitment

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 12:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Tire fitment

I know this has probably already been asked but I wanted to ask myself. I am about to order some c6 z06 wheels for my 02 z28 with the 17x9.5 up front and the 18x10.5 in the rear. I am going to run bfg drag radials in the back 315/30/18. Will I need to do the bfh mod or anything to the rear end so they will not rub? I am just running the stock suspension right now. Just trying to plan on what I am going to have to do when I get everything. Thanks.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:03 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes you will have to BFH the inner wheel wells and your better off rolling the fenders too for the added insurance, or that first launch you hook hard and the car squats you will slice those nice expensive tires.
Old 08-06-2011, 01:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cookba
yes you will have to BFH the inner wheel wells and your better off rolling the fenders too for the added insurance, or that first launch you hook hard and the car squats you will slice those nice expensive tires.
Thanks man I was pretty sure I was gonna have to do the bfh mod yea Ill prolly just go ahead and roll the fenders because I am planning on lowering it eventually.