Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

G2 world challenge wheels

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 03:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G2 world challenge wheels

Can someone help me out. I'm trying to find out how much these wheels are worth. 17x9.5 g2 world challenge wheels. They are not in the best condition, but I plan to powercoat them black? Should I keep them or sell? Thanks.
Old 12-10-2014, 07:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are these the older 5 spoke Enkie wheels. I tried to sell a set on my local board without any luck. Thats even after I spent $300 on billet center caps and I also have a 5th spare rim that is brand new. I was asking $800 with some old RA1's on them.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes they are the 5 spoke old ones. I don't see them anywhere anymore and I don't think they make them anymore.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think they do either. I painted the centers a dark gray, it looked really nice. Then I got ambitious and polished the lips and barrels which turned out well but I repainted the centers a gloss black. I think I should have stayed with the grey. I just wanted to get rid of them because I'm running out of room. Four sets of rims and tires takes up a lot of space.
They look really nice but are heavy and really hard to mount tires to because of the wide lip.

Quick Reply: G2 world challenge wheels