Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

C6 wheels on Fbody with spacer

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2015, 09:25 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C6 wheels on Fbody with spacer

Guys I have C6 wheels on my WS6. I would like to put bigger rotors. Do I need to do a full brake system upgrade to achieve this? The goal is pure aesthetic, I am replacing the brakes and rotors on the car, and just thought it would be nice to have some drilled and slotted rotors, but with out big the wheels look on the car I would like bigger rotors to match.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Old 05-24-2015, 11:59 AM
Teching In

I'm sorry I can't answer your question but I have a couple questions for you. I just bought a set of C6 wheels for my WS6. It's apparent now that I'll need spacers to run them. Can you tell me where you got your spacers, what thickness are you using and are they hubcentric? It seems most of the hubcentric spacers I find say they don't work on the front of the F-body.
Old 05-31-2015, 02:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Amber02ws6
I'm sorry I can't answer your question but I have a couple questions for you. I just bought a set of C6 wheels for my WS6. It's apparent now that I'll need spacers to run them. Can you tell me where you got your spacers, what thickness are you using and are they hubcentric? It seems most of the hubcentric spacers I find say they don't work on the front of the F-body.
Not trying to hi jack but there's no need to run spacers on the front unless you want to be flushed with the fender. I run 1.25 inch spacer on the rear and it sits almost perfect. I ordered mine from ebay
Attached Thumbnails C6 wheels on Fbody with spacer-image.jpg  

Quick Reply: C6 wheels on Fbody with spacer