Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheel spacer

Old 06-06-2019, 06:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheel spacer

So I installed the CTS-V calipers finally on my bird and got it all together and am in need of 12mm spacers. I called up motorsport or whatever that place is called that numerous people recommended and they said they had a set in stock, cool I'll like to order those please. Sent the order through was told it takes 3-5 days to ship to me, few days go by, didn't even get a confirmation email with an invoice number. Emailed them, got my invoice number along with being told it'll take 7-10 days just to BUILD the spacers. I instantly got frustrated cause now the cars on my lift taking up time and money after being told they had em in stock and ready to go. So who else besides that company makes hubcentric spacers with the hub lip for our cars that I can purchase from so I can just move this thing off my lift? Thank you for any help
Old 06-07-2019, 12:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Eibach has some, I bought mine on either Jegs or Summit (I forget which). Pricey but shipped in only a couple days. I got the 15mm size. They fit perfectly.
Old 06-07-2019, 12:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Chris Paveglio View Post
Eibach has some, I bought mine on either Jegs or Summit (I forget which). Pricey but shipped in only a couple days. I got the 15mm size. They fit perfectly.
What studs did you use

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: