Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

people with afs wheels ?for ya

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2004, 10:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default people with afs wheels ?for ya

has anyone had any problems with their afs wheels?i'm looking at getting to grand sport replicas on ebay.i have a chance to buy real oem grand sport wheels,but the guy want $1200 with wasted tires.i can get the afs for $695,wheels only.if you had the choice would you go with the real ones or replica ones?

thanks
Old 10-28-2004, 11:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jonnyc
has anyone had any problems with their afs wheels?i'm looking at getting to grand sport replicas on ebay.i have a chance to buy real oem grand sport wheels,but the guy want $1200 with wasted tires.i can get the afs for $695,wheels only.if you had the choice would you go with the real ones or replica ones?

thanks
Go with the replicas. They look just the same and are cheaper. By the way, if you get the OEM Grandsports, they have a thinner polished lip. If you get the AFS wheels, they have a new thicker version. Depends on which one you want. I just ordered from OE Wheel Distributors and they screwed me and gave me the wrong kind. I'm in a huge battle with them for them to take them back, but if I end up keeping them for some reason, I will have them for sale.