Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

rims with a dish

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 01:27 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default rims with a dish

anyone have a set of rims or a picture of them on any car with over a 3.25" dish? preferably 18,19 and 20 sizes.
Old 04-04-2005, 01:57 AM
Banned

s e a r c h button
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...&highlight=lip
Old 04-04-2005, 02:06 AM
On The Tree

no reason to be a jerk, as i did a search and didn't have much luck. even ran across that thread and it doesn't show much, is one picture in there show over a 3.25 lip? i'm actually looking for over 3.5" and closer to 4" but i figured that's extrememe for most so i asked for the 3.25. in all my life on the internet i've heard of the search button and it gets rather old after you have searched... i've spent the last week looking through old replies just in case and while i've found a few things nothing has really pertained to what i'm looking for. rather then reply to an old thread that doesn't even account for the topic i'm looking for i thought i'd ask a question. thanks for your help anyhow and the great use of bold font, i'm sorry if i offended you in some way.

Old 04-04-2005, 02:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Posted by: 1hot91
no reason to be a jerk, as i did a search and didn't have much luck. even ran across that thread and it doesn't show much, is one picture in there show over a 3.25 lip? i'm actually looking for over 3.5" and closer to 4" but i figured that's extrememe for most so i asked for the 3.25. in all my life on the internet i've heard of the search button and it gets rather old after you have searched... i've spent the last week looking through old replies just in case and while i've found a few things nothing has really pertained to what i'm looking for. rather then reply to an old thread that doesn't even account for the topic i'm looking for i thought i'd ask a question. thanks for your help anyhow and the great use of bold font, i'm sorry if i offended you in some way.
Don't worry about it, some people on these boards really get their panties in a bunch about this search crap. If it really makes that big of a deal to them and they get that upset, why bother even posting about it? If little stuff like that bothers them, I hate to think about how they react to the TRUE issues in their lives!