Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

black z06's....

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2005, 01:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default black z06's....

i was just wondering (and the answer is probly that i just should wait, but i wanted some opinions first), i can afford to get a set of black z06's with the stainless lip, but right now im sitting on almost brand new 275/40/17's and cant afford to buy the wheels AND a new set of tires. I was kind of planning on 18's, but i have a patience problem...how bad would 17's look in comparison? 18 seems to be the magic f-bod number for rim size...
thanks guys (and girls)
Old 04-08-2005, 01:38 PM
11 Second Club

17s look the same as stock, and fill the wheel well decenctly.

18s are great looking, and with stock ride height, they show that the f-bodies should have come from the factory with them. They are clean and fill the gap almost perfect.

Want a great price on the Black Z06 wheels with a chrome lip? www.revxtreme.com or www.revxtreme.com/forums talk to Dino about pricing with tires.....

Kevin
Old 04-08-2005, 01:40 PM
TECH Resident

to me, i like the look of 17" with the extra cash i saved over buying 18" tires. I love the look of 18's but as i said, to me the cost of tires arn't worth it over the look of 17's. what kind of tires do you need? i've got some 17" z06's i'm gonna powter coat, and i'm in the market for new tires, so maybe i could give you a little money for your 17" tires so you could afford 18's. just let me know. -Jim
Originally Posted by 2kpewterws6
i was just wondering (and the answer is probly that i just should wait, but i wanted some opinions first), i can afford to get a set of black z06's with the stainless lip, but right now im sitting on almost brand new 275/40/17's and cant afford to buy the wheels AND a new set of tires. I was kind of planning on 18's, but i have a patience problem...how bad would 17's look in comparison? 18 seems to be the magic f-bod number for rim size...
thanks guys (and girls)