Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Need Rims...BAD!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 10:47 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Need Rims...BAD!

Hey guys well I have been loking around for a while but i still havne't found what Im looking for. I have searched and searched. I need AFFORDABLE 18" 5 spoke wheel with a lip. I have found some wheels that are ok like Y2k's and they would be perfect but they don't have a lip and when i find one with a lip they always end up being like 2 grand or up Can anyone find me a rim that i might like. This is driving me nuts So someone please try to help me out. Oh yeah i have a 2000 black ws6 if that helps. and please if you read this please post something. I need everyones $0.02!!!!

Thanks guys in advance
Old 04-20-2005, 10:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

man all i can say is just keep looking, sounds like your getting impatient, and when that happens youll end up buying something that you dont really want, and just settle for it...keep looking untill you find something you really really want...

Jon

My .02
Old 04-20-2005, 11:05 AM
Sold The Fun Stuff :(

Profil Privats fall well under $2Gs I believe, five spoke w/ lip, 18", sounds like everything you're looking for, and they'd look awesome on your black 'bird. Do a search, they are all over the forum.
Old 04-20-2005, 11:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I believe the only thing you are going to find with a lip is a privat profile or any of the hp racing wheels, there's not much else out there with tires for under 2k. If you want nice wheels you've gotta drop the cheddar, lol
Old 04-20-2005, 02:11 PM
Teching In

Default Wheels

Finding wheels is a pain in the A**. I have decided I want either the Privat Profils or Stern ST-1's and I am ready to buy, but I cannot find either wheel in the right size and color (black) anywhere.
Old 04-20-2005, 02:26 PM
Launching!

Well I'm not sure on what you like but I have a set of Twisted Vista's by INtro Wheels. They are 18x10's and have a custom offset for the rear so they fit perfect. So what's the hook? They were from a little accident that I had, went thru a field and the rolled lips got all screwed up. I have contacted the guy from Intro and they can re-lip them for $175 each. I got another set since insurance was paying for them. I was gonna send them out to get re-done and then sell them but just been too busy lately. I sell them for $500 +shipping if your interested. They are $2500 a set so you'd make out. Anyway this is what they look like: