Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

black lugs

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007 | 09:52 PM
Teching In

Question black lugs

I have been looking up and down for 12mm x 1.5 black lug nut. Thunder racing goohas them but are having problems retrieving their order for the customer. I am not saying that they are not a good sponser, just that the guys they get their lugs from are not cooperating. Does anyone know of some other place I can go. I need help. I have looked up and down. This is the only thing I need to completely black out my T/A. And some reference to someone who provides T-top shades would also help. Thanks
Old 07-17-2007 | 11:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TAJohn
I have been looking up and down for 12mm x 1.5 black lug nut. Thunder racing goohas them but are having problems retrieving their order for the customer. I am not saying that they are not a good sponser, just that the guys they get their lugs from are not cooperating. Does anyone know of some other place I can go. I need help. I have looked up and down. This is the only thing I need to completely black out my T/A. And some reference to someone who provides T-top shades would also help. Thanks
I have ths shades for sale pm me and we can work out a price.
Old 07-18-2007 | 02:48 PM
12 Second Club

I know Summit or Jeg's have (or can get) the McGard black chrome closed end, "acorn" lugs. The only other ones I've seen are the alloy black anodized "ricer" lugs, (yes, they make them in our size, open ended) but the anodizing wears off after a couple of wheel cleanings/wheel changes, or over a short time, and then they have dull, flat silver look to them.