Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

how long was your wait for iForged

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2003, 07:45 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how long was your wait for iForged

If you have ordered a set of iForged wheels how long did you wait for your wheels? If you ordereda set and havent got them yet how long have you been waiting?
Are your wheels a "custom" offset/backspacing or their "standard" fitment? Are they 2 or 3 pc?
I have been waiting for what seems like forever and am just wondering how long everyone else is waiting.
Old 06-16-2003, 06:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Re: how long was your wait for iForged

Hang in there Bud! I know the waiting SUCKS! I just got my iForged wheels FINALLY after 18 weeks of waiting for them. Yeah that's right I ordered them way back in Feb. and just got them. I'm sure glad I didn't sell my stock wheels or I would have missed the Berger Chevy ZL-1 delivery day and the Hot Rod Power Tour. It sucks I didn't have my new wheels but missing the Tour after PrePaying for my registratin and Hotel rooms would have put me over the edge.

Mine were definately custom built with my offset specifications as they had not built any 3pcs wheels for a Camaro when I ordered them, from I understand TrilogyZ28's weren't even built yet. I think Vince was a little spooked by my offsets as they were more radical than Trilogy's order was from Wheels Boutique. Vince said to just wait until he saw pics of Chuck's wheels before attempting to build mine. After seeing Chuck's wheels on his car (whick look sweet BTW!) he felt better proceeding with the order I had placed. But it still shouldn't have take so long IMO.

CLICK HERE! for a few pics of my new wheels.

Greg

Old 06-16-2003, 08:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have been waiting 7 or 8 weeks now. I am being patient because i know they will be well worth the wait. I didnt know the Aero's were three piece??? I thought they were two piece?? I got the same size and SSLS1. Same size tires as well. I cant wait.
Old 06-16-2003, 08:27 PM
TECH Regular

I have been waiting 7 or 8 weeks now. I am being patient because i know they will be well worth the wait. I didnt know the Aero's were three piece??? I thought they were two piece?? I got the same size and SSLS1. Same size tires as well. I cant wait.
yup!
they are a true 3 piece!
inner hoop, outter hoop and the center!
Old 06-16-2003, 11:02 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

NA$TY, the two-piece ones are made by Intro. Those are the ones I have on my 69 Camaro. Intro makes the wheels for iForged, but iForged only sells the 3-piece version. Mine took 6 weeks to arrive.

Yes, they are light, my 17x10s with tires weight about 8 lbs less than my original 15x8s with tires.

Tony