Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Ws6 Center Caps

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 08:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ws6 Center Caps

Just took my car to get new tires and they dameged 2 of my Center Caps does anyone know where i can get these. Thanks
Old 03-26-2008, 08:41 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Take it back to them and make them repair them. You had to pay to get new tires. you shouldnt have to pay to get the center caps replaced. Sure there are always the possiblity with lugnuts breaking the studs but there is no reason to give back the car with broken parts when they knew they messed it up in the first place. They gotta eat it or be reported to the BBB. That simple. I work for a garage, and if we break a part or tear something up in the process while fixing something, well we gotta eat it. It'll make the Owner/Foreman of the shop keep a better eye on his employees and whos destroying stuff and whos not as well.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Creed420
Take it back to them and make them repair them. You had to pay to get new tires. you shouldnt have to pay to get the center caps replaced. Sure there are always the possiblity with lugnuts breaking the studs but there is no reason to give back the car with broken parts when they knew they messed it up in the first place. They gotta eat it or be reported to the BBB. That simple. I work for a garage, and if we break a part or tear something up in the process while fixing something, well we gotta eat it. It'll make the Owner/Foreman of the shop keep a better eye on his employees and whos destroying stuff and whos not as well.
there going to pay for them just cant find them anywhere any idea where i can find them?
Old 03-26-2008, 10:22 PM
Launching!

Thats good to hear bro. Try here http://www.tacreationsusa.com/ and/or http://www.fbodymotorsports.com/home_page May have to give them a call to get the exact ones your lookin for as well.
Old 03-29-2008, 03:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

if nothing else try ebay