Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

TTM Anthracite on 35th LE?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 06:03 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by phantomzer0
Yeah actually there are. Let me dig up the link. I have it somewhere.

Lol at you. How come when I open up a car magazine they advertise that wheel under their Mustang line? Got an answer for that? Trust me, they ARE Mustang wheels. They can be ordered WITH Shelby or Mustang center caps. American Racing just happens to like making money, go figure, so they sell the rims with all the other bolt patterns and offsets that will make them money.

I can honestly give a crap which wheel came first or where the design came from. They were built so that Mustang guys could buy them and get the deep dish look, while keeping the stock appearance.

I personally think they are too cheap looking. They have a non-polished lip, and flatter spokes than the TTII's. There is a reason they are nearly $300.00 cheaper. I don't care if anyone on this forum buys them. That's their choice. I'm advising against it because you can get MUCH better for a little bit more money.

Your right man no matter what anyone says your opinion is the only way to go and should never have there own taste And you can buy them with a cobra or a shelby emblem but like i said those rims were designed from the old style torque thrusts not a bullet rim that was made a couple years ago lmao. What is funny is you think that the tt IIs look SO diffrent from ttms. I agree they look a little diffrent but they are both VERY similar. I personally like the ttms deign much better and the polished rims are very hard to maintain. So i guess you like mustang rims too

Last edited by 2001z; 06-23-2008 at 06:09 PM.