Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Where is Ian (Kee Audio)?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 03:32 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool Where is Ian (Kee Audio)?

I talked to Ian a couple weeks ago. He was supposed to be making me a stealth box for my 8w7 and an amp rack. He was very helpful on the phone, and seemed like a great guy. I placed the order on my card (has yet to be charged) on Thursday, Oct 30th. He said he'd likely have them done by the following Wednesday, and he'd get in touch with me on Monday to let me know how it was going.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday went by with no call/message... so I called and left a message. Again on the following Monday, and again on Wednesday (IIRC). I also tried to message him on here. No response at all. I've called several times with no success.

I really don't want to trash Ian, but WTF?

Where ya at Ian?
Old 11-14-2008, 04:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He was on here today dont know why he wouldnt have responded...I have delt with him many times and my car is actually on his site for a custom stealth box. Im sure he will make everything right and is not out to scam anybody. He is a stand up guy.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

he hasn't responded to my pm's either. i'm sure he's not trying to do anything shady though... he's gone well out of his way to help me with some speaker mounts and has always been very helpful before. i'm sure there's an explanation.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:37 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He might be back in the hospital. He was having some major back pain a couple of weeks ago when I bought my sail panel speakers. I bet he just hasn't had a chance to tend to your order yet. Be patient. He wont do you wrong.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:42 AM
TECH Resident

Ian called me this evening. He had a family emergency, and, long story short, I feel like an a$$ now

My stuff was already done, just waiting to ship.

Thanks, Ian! Sorry about the mix-up!