Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Will I be satisfied with the basic Kee Audio replacement package? (long)

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 02:02 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't even have an F-body anymore, man. I don't even remember if I kept my tweeter pods (they'd be in my basement somewhere) or if I sold them with the car.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:45 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can someone link me to some replacement sail panel speakers for an 02 WS6? I really don't want to deal with replacing all of them yet. What are the current models/brands that work with the factory headunit?
Old 12-22-2009, 11:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 350f
Can someone link me to some replacement sail panel speakers for an 02 WS6? I really don't want to deal with replacing all of them yet. What are the current models/brands that work with the factory headunit?
http://www.keeaudio.com/fbodyspeakers.html
Old 12-22-2009, 06:08 PM
TECH Regular

http://http://www.keeaudio.com/bazooka.html

Those are what I used.

Here are others:

http://www.keeaudio.com/audioipe.html
Old 01-03-2010, 12:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hmmm good thread..

LS1 Sounds all I listen to is Disturbed, Breaking Benjamins, Three Days Grace, Chevelle, Seether..

I rarely drive my car either but I just want something better than stock keeping the steering control volume buttons..

Let me know what you decide on going with!

Thanks
Old 01-03-2010, 04:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TORCHD 02 TA
hmmm good thread..

LS1 Sounds all I listen to is Disturbed, Breaking Benjamins, Three Days Grace, Chevelle, Seether..

I rarely drive my car either but I just want something better than stock keeping the steering control volume buttons..

Let me know what you decide on going with!

Thanks
I definitely will! I listen to the same bands, plus a good variety of other music including country and lately quite a bit of Muse. I am still undecided which route I'm going to take, but I'm leaning towards the basic Monsoon replacement package. It's going to come down to how much I'm getting back from the tax man.

Thanks for all of your help reasoning through this! Specifically WhiteBird00, dragonrage, and Ian from Kee Audio. You guys have given me some good food for thought, and Ian has been extremely helpful along the way and has provided several good recommendations and a lot of good advice to go along with some great package deals that are available.

I keep coming back to WhiteBird00's question though: were you reasonably satisfied with the stock Monsoon system? For the most part, yes I have been. As much as I want to put in a complete system, I can probably buy the basic Kee package and finish off my suspension mods! I am leaning this route at this time.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Well guys, my decision was made for me when our in-wall oven died. If you've never priced an in-wall oven before, they are WAY more expensive than a regular oven. My stereo budget was blown on getting a replacement installed last Saturday, so I'll be ordering Kee Audio's basic package as soon as my tax refund comes in.

Anything else I need to get with it or do while I'm in there?
Old 01-24-2010, 10:33 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You shouldn't need anything else. I'm just waiting for my shipment of everything I ordered. Distributors are way behind at the beginning of the year I guess.
For an in wall oven you really need to check Craigslist on those. There are a bunch of appliances like that on there. Clark Howard was talking about that the other day and one of his assistents specifically spoke about an in wall unit going for about 1/2 of what it was worth. Plus it was a new unit that the home owner had changed there mind or something so it was good stuff.
Good luck!!!!!