Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Has anyone tried these?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone tried these?

http://www.woofersetc.com/p4358/ES62...ent-system.htm

I like the fact that they can handle 200 watts RMS each. I wonder what amp would be a good match with them?
Old 01-03-2011, 05:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

I doubt your gonna find to many people to use them, but I have a VERY similar setup in my front doors. Difference is mine are a couple years old so theres a few differences. I have the red paper cone eurofit HD 6.5"s with the DRT26 tweeters and the Satnet EX-560i crossovers and I'm using a set of TW-19s for the imaging tweeters. They came as a set except for the TW-19s that I already had. I'm pushing them with a RF400.4 and they sound AMAZING. MUCH better than the CL61s I had in there before.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:49 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would hope they sound better...lol. They are the HD series.

As for the ES Gold, I have them. I have used them in 4 installs and they are phenomenal speakers. If your looking for something CDT let me know...I am an authorized dealer for CDT Audio and can get you a stellar deal on them. Best way to reach me right now is through email: keeaudio@bellsouth.net
I actually have that set sitting on one of my shelves right now. I also can get it in the new black frames. If you want the gold frame I can get you a really good deal on those. I also have a B-stock set of those ES-62 drivers (logo is smeared a little) but the drivers and tweeters are 100% functional and unused. It was a misprint from the factory. These also have the gold frame. I can do those for cheap as well.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by KEE AUDIO
I would hope they sound better...lol. They are the HD series.
Actually, I'm pretty sure they would be classified as HD Gold series. They were the most expensive 2 way component set at the time. (I think $899 or so?)

Originally Posted by KEE AUDIO

As for the ES Gold, I have them. I have used them in 4 installs and they are phenomenal speakers. If your looking for something CDT let me know...I am an authorized dealer for CDT Audio and can get you a stellar deal on them. Best way to reach me right now is through email: keeaudio@bellsouth.net
I actually have that set sitting on one of my shelves right now. I also can get it in the new black frames. If you want the gold frame I can get you a really good deal on those. I also have a B-stock set of those ES-62 drivers (logo is smeared a little) but the drivers and tweeters are 100% functional and unused. It was a misprint from the factory. These also have the gold frame. I can do those for cheap as well.

Could you PM me a price on those? I've been thinking of getting another set to upgrade the drivers in my sail panels and get rid of the damn TW-19s.

I'm actually thinking of going with a 3-way setup (probably something like the CDT HD842s). Not sure on passive or active yet though. I wanna do a active setup, but I dunno. I'd love to go with a active 3-way setup with Audison K3 Orchestras, but the price is just plain STUPID.