Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

BCM Solder Points

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BCM Solder Points

Does anybody know where the points are that control the interior lights? Mine just flash every once in a while when I have the door open. Same thing when I try to turn them on using the switch over by the headlight ****, with the doors closed, it just flashes every minute or so. Has to be a BCM problem. I resoldered the T joints that everybody else has and that fixed the radio just not the interior lights.

If some one knows all of the points and labels them, or at lease some of them that would be huge to this community.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Launching!

bump... anyone?
Old 09-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Launching!

come on somebody had to know what to do to fix the interior lights from not coming on. Also I thought I had fixed my radio to where it came on when I opened the door but thats back and runs the battery down if I dont notice it. So please help me. Thanks...
Old 09-10-2011, 05:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

There are quite a few people with issues relating to the courtesy lights. I don't know which circuit it is on the BCM, or if its a relay that is causing the issue.

Only way I was able to get my courtesy lights functioning was to replace the BCM.