Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Kee Audio package & head unit installed.

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 12:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Kee Audio package & head unit installed.

So, after listening to the factory HU on one rear speaker and one front tweeter for a year or so, the HU CD player **** the bed and I decided to go ahead an upgrade. I exchanged emails with Ian Kee and decided on the Camaro standard speaker package and a JVC KDR80BT head unit.

WOW, what a difference! It sounds AMAZING. The kicker is that the head unit that Ian sold me on actually sync's to my phone automatically and controls ALL of the functions of Pandora on it's own. I don't even have to pull my phone out of my pocket. I can browse through all of my music or jam to Pandora all through the HU. I will say this- Call the Home Depots in your area in advance to find out if they have Quick Roof. I had to drive to THREE of them before I found one with some in stock.

All in all, not a bad buying experience AT ALL. Communication could be better, but the price was SPOT ON, shipping was fast, and Ian called and told me several little tricks (like the Quick Roof and how to mount the rears) that made install a LOT easier.