Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Looking for EGR connectors

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2015, 06:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 61 Likes on 48 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member
Default Looking for EGR connectors

I want to connect a fuel pressure sender through my EGR harness. The original harness connector was GMPN 12126477, which seems to have been superseded by GMPN 15306027. ACDelco part number PT747, superseded by PN PT1154. Delphi PN 12186056.

However my harness connector is fine, what I would prefer to do is buy the mating connector separately, which normally is already attached to the EGR valve. I cannot find this mating connector anywhere. Delphi says to go through Mouser, and Mouser says they can't find a mating part number

I don't really want to cut off the EGR connector to wire in the sender but would like some sort of weather proof connection for a tidy install. I guess if push comes to shove I can install a different set of 5-pin mating connectors.

Any ideas? Would any vendors specialize in something like this?
Old 06-16-2015, 08:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

You could find another connector type at autoparts store and install those in place of the egr connector if you cant find it
Old 06-16-2015, 08:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

http://www.autozone.com/electrical-a...-connector-kit
Old 06-17-2015, 08:55 AM
Save the manuals!

Received 355 Likes on 324 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Moving to electrical. The key is finding the Delphi part number. Usually, that's easy to do if we have the style of the connector. It looks like a Metri-Pack connector of some kind.

Anyway, Delphi usually has a mating female connector for these sorts of things. If you need one on a pigtail, that will be harder to find.

You may also try posting in the Conversions and Hybrids section of this site. There should be a large number of folks where with experience on these. We also have several sponsors who deal in custom engine/wiring harnesses, etc. and they should be able to set you up with what you need.

Quick Reply: Looking for EGR connectors