Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Kee Speaker Package 3 or 4

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2016, 11:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kee Speaker Package 3 or 4

Good Morning everyone,

I'm trying to decide between Kee Audio package 3 or 4. I really want the component 4" for the hatch area, but you can't get those until you buy package 4. I've done a search and most people seem to purchase either 2.5 or 3 (for the Camaro). I didn't see many reviews for package 4 (or 5) for that matter. I will be replacing the head unit, and if necessary I will also add a 4 channel Alpine MRP-F300 (if I go the package 4 route). I'm going to avoid a sub for now, but I will pre-wire for it since I will most likely end up adding one down the road, I just won't connect the wires to anything.

On a side note, I talked to Ian over at Kee, and let me say the turnaround on my email was AWESOME, I know people have said he tends to not answer questions until you have bought a kit, that wasn't the case with me, and I truly appreciate it.

I'm hoping to buy the speakers this afternoon or tomorrow, so any thoughts will be appreciated.
Old 04-05-2016, 05:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

You will not see many reviews on level 4 and 5 because most see no need for the speakers in the rear hatch.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:50 PM
Teching In

What head unit you going with? If you talk to Ian..ask him to give Banshee Bob a shout when he can.. Were putting together a system for the Pontiac Banshee at the G20
Old 04-05-2016, 08:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ~~Mutt~~
What head unit you going with? If you talk to Ian..ask him to give Banshee Bob a shout when he can.. Were putting together a system for the Pontiac Banshee at the G20
I'm torn on the deck as of right now, I want to go double din with Navigation, both the Kenwood and Pioneer seem to have good reviews.

BTW, I sent Ian an email with your message, we have been talking over the last few days, including an hour or so ago, so I don't see why he won't get it tut-suite.
Old 04-11-2016, 05:43 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Dzydvl
I really want the component 4" for the hatch area, but you can't get those until you buy package 4.
Pretty sure he will sell you whatever combination you want even if it's not in the standard packages, you might pay a different price though depending on the particular package discount.

I have the door speakers from package 3 and the sail panel subs from package 2 since he gave me a good deal on that combination when I bought them.

Quick Reply: Kee Speaker Package 3 or 4