Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Equalizer/DSP ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2004, 06:09 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Equalizer/DSP ?

I know I need a equalizer, crossover and/or something with time delay? Does anyone have a suggestion? I have some dead spots in my car audio system that I would like to tune but I do not have a clue about how to go at it. I know that an eq would be a great help. I have heard a lot about audiocontrol but do not know which kind. I have a set of 6.5" CDT components of front and two 10" Type-R subs, thats it. The main problem area is the midbass area.

Any suggestions? Thanks-
Old 06-17-2004, 09:52 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slaterbj
I know I need a equalizer, crossover and/or something with time delay? Does anyone have a suggestion? I have some dead spots in my car audio system that I would like to tune but I do not have a clue about how to go at it. I know that an eq would be a great help. I have heard a lot about audiocontrol but do not know which kind. I have a set of 6.5" CDT components of front and two 10" Type-R subs, thats it. The main problem area is the midbass area.

Any suggestions? Thanks-
Search these forums: www.fbodyaudio.com Alot of information there.