Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

No start issue

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2019, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No start issue

So I did the good ole 4l60 to t56 swap got everything in mechanically hooked up the green wire and the purple/white wire to start it to make sure it ran and nothing. So I started trouble shooting had the starter tested and that was fine, battery was good to go also. But I blew the starter fuse at some point so replaced it and no issue after that. I also replaced the ignition relay and starter relay to be sure. Still no power to the starter but everything else turns on and no I don’t have a security light on ether so I know it’s not that. I figured maybe I pulled a wire lose when I took off the starter ran a new temporary power wire and ground and still nothing. Though when I connected the ground it did spark but that was all. Can anyone please give insight on correct wiring for these or any knowledge at all. Additionally what is the green wire I’m pretty sure it the one in the middle and not the teal one but want to make sure I’ve tried both and nothing.