Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Front turn signals not working

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2023, 04:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front turn signals not working

I just recently bought a 98 Trans Am. Upon discovering my front turn signals were not working, i discovered someone cut out the bulb sockets. I bought new suckered at the auto parts store. I wired them up and still had no turn signal, but when i turn my head lights on they light up but still do not blink. The rears are working fine. After doing online search, i discovered the daytime running light module had been taken out. I purchased one from ebay. Once i recieved it i wired the sockets back up and plugged in the module. And behold still no signals. Im at a complete loss. Anyone have any ideas or ever dealt with this before?
Old 06-22-2024, 07:33 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update: Found out my DRL module was bad. Hazards and turn signals are working now.

Did you ever find out the issue with the turn signals? I'm having the same issue with the car I bought. Someone cut the turn signal wires and trying to figure this out. No turn signal in the front, but have running lights when the headlight switch on the dash is in the middle.

Last edited by Fast 95 Z28; 06-22-2024 at 10:46 PM.

Quick Reply: Front turn signals not working