Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Converting One Pre-Amp Output to Three on my CD Player

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 08:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Converting One Pre-Amp Output to Three on my CD Player

is there a way on the back of my cd player its a little old...for me to make my one pre-amp output i got and convert it into 3 like the new cd players got.. Reason why i ask this..is my car has 3 different RCA cables ran one set for front speakers one set for rear speakers and one set for sub. But i only got one Pre-Amp output in the back of my cdplayer to plug it into so right now all i can listen to is my Front Speakers.. ....id really like to be able to have all running. By the way my car has 2 amps..a two channel for the Subs, and a Four Channel for the speakers, not that this is important its just i really am wandering if theres such a thing

like somethign that plugs into my one Pre-Amp Output and has 3 at the end of that...so i can plug them all into

so i instead of the back of my cd player looking liek this

: it looks liek this ::: to plug into.. ...
Old 11-16-2004, 03:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

your amp should have in/outs on them. run the pre-out from your HU to the pre-in on your amp, then run another set of rca's from the out on the amp to the in on the next amp. so on and so forth.