Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

New Alpine 9847 + iPod Adapter Installed!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 10:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Alpine 9847 + iPod Adapter Installed!

Alright, finally got around to installing my new Alpine deck/ipod adapter. Install was relatively a cinch, I simply velcroed the iPod adapter inside the radio pocket up near the passenger side. I ran the iPod harness down to the center console and velcroed the iPod holder just above the cigarette lighter. Everything looks very nice, and the combination is amazing! I love the scrolling artist/album/title, the search function is easy to use, and controlling the iPod from the head unit is a VERY nice feature! (sorry if some are blurry)

Old 05-10-2005, 02:35 AM
12 Second Club

cool man, that's the same setup I have.

except I hid my ipod in the glovebox.
Old 05-10-2005, 09:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 88GTA
except I hid my ipod in the glovebox.
I was really thinking about doing that too, but since I am still in college, I usually walk to and from the car every day with my iPod so I wanted to be able to get to it with ease. This way, it also reminds me to take the iPod with me when leaving the car because it's in plain sight. I also worried about simply leaving the iPod in the car, because the temperature can get really cold and really hot in 24 hours here in the area. Not sure if it would be a problem, but didn't want to waste $200+!

Quick Reply: New Alpine 9847 + iPod Adapter Installed!