Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Halo headlights not adjusting correctly

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 05:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Halo headlights not adjusting correctly

i've got halo headlights for my 98z but the person who put em in before me didn't do something correctly cause the shine like only 10-15 feet in front of the car. how do i adjust em and also, how do i get the "halo" part to work on the center light?
Old 02-10-2006, 06:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by 916marine
i've got halo headlights for my 98z but the person who put em in before me didn't do something correctly cause the shine like only 10-15 feet in front of the car. how do i adjust em and also, how do i get the "halo" part to work on the center light?
i had the same problem..if you still have your stock headlights just use the brackets from those since they are already adjusted correctly..all you have to do is unscrew a couple of screws and they bolt right on to the halos...as for the halo itself i didn't hook it up but that is also easy to hook up..you just have to splice the wires from the halo into your DRL's, foglights or whatever else you want them to hook up to
Old 02-10-2006, 06:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default reply

well there is little post's that you use to adjust. you use a star bit to adjust them and there right behind the head light 2 on each side.for the halo the easyest way is to wire them to the park light's.they shoud come on with your park light's.hope this helps