Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Hertz Audio Components Anyone heard of?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 12:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hertz Audio Components Anyone heard of?

I just purchased a set of Hertz audio speakers. My friend owns a stereo shop. He recommended i purchase these Hertz speakers over a set of JL ZR components. I was suprised but how can you argue with someone in the know, they were a hot item out at CES. He just got the deal to sell them. They are Italian made and in the shop i can hear the quality difference between the Jl's and the Hertz. Ill post some pics when i can.
He also recommended i use Audison's amps. I havent purchased this yet until i decide if im going to add a sub. I dont really want the weight.

Hertz Audio

Audison
Old 03-23-2007, 01:03 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've heard of them, and supposedly they're pretty good, but I've never heard them.

Audison is good.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

you can argue with someone in the "know" since speaker prefernce is unique to the listener.

ive never heard of them, but the build quality looks top notch. looks can be deceiving tho.

audison amps are good, as is zapco, and several others. amps arent quite as important as speakers, since most good amps will produce similar output, but you can take several HIGH end speakers and they will all sound different. i personally prefer dynaudio speakers, they have a solid midbass presence.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:36 AM
On The Tree

Sure its even based on the genre of music you listen to. But soon enough we will see how they sound. Hertz makes a set of mobile components that is 2 grand, that i cant see the value. Maybe under a sponsor but i would rather put that much into a turbo.

Last edited by WhiplashDVD; 03-25-2007 at 11:51 AM. Reason: added picture
Old 03-26-2007, 07:11 AM
Teching In

Ya, Hertz makes some pretty decent components. Very similar to Rainbow. But I personally like Rainbows warmer tone and punchier kick bass.