Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Amp Rack Walkthrough

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

amp rack looks great but i will say i made the same mistake you did when i first started car audio work but the walmart carpet can me much more difficult to stretch over other things such as boxes and the glue i would recomend from tons of experience is made by 3M in a green can that says 90 on it. you can get it a lowes i live by that stuff, all in all the rack looks badass
Old 09-09-2009, 11:39 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 357MAG38S
amp rack looks great but i will say i made the same mistake you did when i first started car audio work but the walmart carpet can me much more difficult to stretch over other things such as boxes and the glue i would recomend from tons of experience is made by 3M in a green can that says 90 on it. you can get it a lowes i live by that stuff, all in all the rack looks badass
Thanks for the compliments. I made note of the 3M adhesive in the supply listing.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:29 PM
On The Tree

Not trying to dredge this up again. Just wanted to mention that this guide and others are available at http://ws6.forgeseven.com

Thanks,
Josh

Quick Reply: Amp Rack Walkthrough