Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Dri-Wash Anyone???

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2004, 02:33 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Dri-Wash Anyone???

Anyone else addicted to this stuff? My father and I use this on moth my daily driver '99 WS.6 and my fathers show car '60 SS chevelle. Both are black with silver stripes...As you all know, black is about the worst car in the market for swirls, dirt, crap on the pain, imperfections, etc. I have Used Dri-Wash since the day i bought my car(it's all my dad uses on his chevelle also).....and MAN....it does wonders. My car currently has 104,000 miles on it, and still has that "wet" look that everyone wishes/wants.....All my friends love the stuff, and i've never heard a bad thing about it, other than it is a bit expensive. Hell, for the results, i use it as a Wax instead of a everyday cleaner. I wash the car off my self, then apply this stuff, and it works out great!

Anyone else here in love with this stuff???
Here's a link to my little webpage so you can see for yourself with my car.....i know the pics aren't up to alot of guys standards here...but i'm happy with it!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/tim99ws6
Old 03-17-2004, 02:38 PM
Customizing Director

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Can't say I've heard of it
Old 03-17-2004, 04:29 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

I've never heard of it either...is it a cleaner? a wax? or both?
Old 03-17-2004, 04:44 PM
9 Second Club

http://www.dri-wash.com/
Old 03-17-2004, 04:51 PM
9 Second Club

i would say it is a cleaner/wax in one. Supposedly you do not ever need to wash your car to use it(like apply it even if your car is dirty)....Obviously this wouldn't work if there was mud packed on it, BUT I can attest to the fact that i hae used this stuff on my car when it was dirty, and it worked flwalessly, no swirls or anything. I know it is a product most people aren't aware of, but this stuff really rocks. I'm not a sponsor here, just a fellow LS1 driver, and I'm so in love with this stuff, i decided to become a distributor(i sell it at the the cruise in i run in my hometown).....I'm not trying to "sell" this stuff to you guys like a telemarketer, but i do recommend trying this stuff out.If nothing else, try it once, and if you don't like it don't ever get it again. You don't have to buy it through me if there is someone closer you could get it from(i wouldn't mind if you did buy it through me though)....

Anyways, do a little research on the stuff yourself.....i think you'd be impressed with it's background at the barret jackson show, pebble beach, and others...!!

Anyways, anyone else ever heard of this stuff?

Tim
Old 03-19-2004, 01:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am also a dri-wash user,stuff made my car look really good.

Last edited by Bradygoodz; 03-19-2004 at 01:15 AM.
Old 03-19-2004, 05:37 PM
TECH Junkie

I Use The Wax Coated Brush After Every Drive Its Great I Dunno About Taking A Cloth To My Car Seems Like Its A Scrach Waitin To Happen... These Brushed Just Lightly Dust Your Car Off They Work Great!!!
Old 03-26-2004, 08:57 AM
SRZ
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Man I've been using that stuff for years on my Blk Z. That paint job never saw water for 4 yrs and looked better than the day I took it out the paint shop. People always rag me for using it saying "Zaino" is better. Maybe so maybe not. I'm not into 6 different steps. I love it and buy it at a flea market for 1/2 price. My Pops put me on that and haven't used nothing else since. Takes me a 1/2 hr at most to do the whole car and be on my way! My car sat for 8 mos outside at a shop one time and I used it while the mech's were tooling around. They swore up and down I brought water in from somewhere. LOL! They couldn't believe how it just came back to life so easy.

I'm glad someone else isn't the only one using the "secret sauce".
Old 03-26-2004, 01:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

What have you people been living in a cave for teh last 10 years?
It's a neat product, but every person I have ever know doing it was like a friggin Awmay salesman. I just ran into a buddy of mine last night who used to sell it and detail with it, and apparently still does, though he details cars in the more conventional manner 90% of the time now. I have a detail business on the side also, and while I think it's neat, I'd be uncomfortable trying to use it on customer's cars, but that's just me. I prefer the elbow grease method.
Old 03-27-2004, 06:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Tried it, worked great for me on my black SS. Bought it at a car show when we all were unfortunately upwind of the hamburger stand. All our cars were covered with grease. Picked this stuff up and figured what the heck, better then getting judged with a car with little grease dots. Worked like a charm. Dont use it everyday but I do keep it around for the car shows.

Quick Reply: Dri-Wash Anyone???