Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

BG Chameleon TA?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 12:21 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BG Chameleon TA?

Anyone have some pics. I am not sure what color would go good with the car.
Old 04-19-2004, 06:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Silver goes really well with it, nice contrast but not too much. The color itself is rare on TA's, only seen 2 of them ever. One was my little bro's show car... Can't see the accents here, but you'll just have to take my word for it.

Old 04-19-2004, 06:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey thats my car................ Im not sure wich one i like better that one or the new one.........
Kyle
Old 04-19-2004, 02:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA
Hey thats my car................ Im not sure wich one i like better that one or the new one.........
Kyle

Nice car. How rare are they? I know in Abilene there where mine and two others and here in Lubbock I know of 2 more other than mine. Of crouse mine is the only 98 I have seen, all others where 99's.
Old 04-19-2004, 07:08 PM
TECH Resident

ive had my car for 2 1/2 years and ive seen 3 bgm cars, one was a formula and the others were t/a's.
Old 04-19-2004, 07:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA
Kyle
Yeah, AND THATS MY GIRL!

Old 04-19-2004, 10:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

one less sniffle sniffle (see attachments)
remember kids when out drinking with friends make sure you dont give your keys to a sober one.
just kidding, always give over your keys. i dont regret for one second hading the keys over to my friend... even if it did end badly.
i was pulling off the carbon fiber and polished aluminum combo. i was going to start geting blue accents here and there... like role bar, harneses, ect.. but i think it would look like *** if you tried to paint any intirror parts blue... if your thinking of colors for that i say go for gunmetal!! pimp!!
Attached Thumbnails BG Chameleon TA?-mvc-003f.jpg   BG Chameleon TA?-mvc-004f.jpg   BG Chameleon TA?-mvc-006f.jpg  
Old 04-20-2004, 06:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

it's too bad that you banged it up that bad! is it totalled? i put mine in the ditch a few weeks ago and did about $7K worth of damage to it. luckily i had insurance on it at the time. hope you didn't total it!
Old 04-20-2004, 09:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

no its done!
here is the back story
i went to the north american international auto show here in detroit and had a little too much to drink at lunch.. so i handed the keys over to my friend . well on the way home some one tried to murge over into the side of us so he jumped into the next lane to the left of the freeway well the front stoped in the right lane but the back end kept on swinging around... he was able to counterstear just fine and every thing was allright but the traction controle kicked on and wipped the back end around the other way and pointed us to the concreet devider... so we are pointing twards it sliding sideways down the free way doing about 70mph. luckely he knew enough to pop the gass to spin it the rest of the way or else we would have hit it dead on. .
yeah insurence totaled it but i was able to convice them of how rare the color was so they gave me $15 thousand for it. so it worked out... still miss it like crazy though
Old 04-22-2004, 05:45 AM
On The Tree

i have seen silver and ive seen white and they both look good, but if it was me i would probably go with white