Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Triple Pillar Pod Install

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2004, 11:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Triple Pillar Pod Install

So I bought the Triple Pillar Pod from ThunderRacing.com, and I got it and I can't get it to fit correctly in my 1994 Camaro (With T-Tops) It says 97-02 but ThunderRacing said that it would fit 93-02. Since it's made for a diffrent model car does it require some modfications to make it work correctly in my 1994 Camaro? Because it looks like if I dremmel off the part that goes over the vent that the 93-96 Camaro's dont even have, it will fit correctly, but I dont want to hack the pillar if it's not going to work. Thanks
Old 11-04-2004, 11:30 PM
Launching!

You would need to hack it up to get it to fit. I don't know why they would tell you it would fit 93-02. 97-02 is different than 93-96. I'm putting a whole new dash into my 94, and I need to change the pillars for them to fit.

I would return it and find one to fit your car.
Old 11-05-2004, 02:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by lov2xlr8
So I bought the Triple Pillar Pod from ThunderRacing.com, and I got it and I can't get it to fit correctly in my 1994 Camaro (With T-Tops) It says 97-02 but ThunderRacing said that it would fit 93-02. Since it's made for a diffrent model car does it require some modfications to make it work correctly in my 1994 Camaro? Because it looks like if I dremmel off the part that goes over the vent that the 93-96 Camaro's dont even have, it will fit correctly, but I dont want to hack the pillar if it's not going to work. Thanks

I had to deal with this when Speed-eng had a typo on their site saying 93-02 camaro triple gauge piller pod. Instead of returning it, I hacked the hell out of it. Bondo'd it to my stock a pillar, sanded it down, painted it. Looked like the real deal. Lot of work though.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Bawls
I had to deal with this when Speed-eng had a typo on their site saying 93-02 camaro triple gauge piller pod. Instead of returning it, I hacked the hell out of it. Bondo'd it to my stock a pillar, sanded it down, painted it. Looked like the real deal. Lot of work though.
Got pics?

Edit: ****, did a search and noticed the date of thread just now, sorry guys.

Last edited by Breathtaker; 10-27-2007 at 10:41 PM.

Quick Reply: Triple Pillar Pod Install